Chemo Suit for Chemotherapy Patients
Our first-to-the-market chemo suit (Patent pending) is best suited for Cancer patients undergoing Chemotherapy
Various research papers highlights that in colder environments, the human body gradually goes into survival mode, blood vessels narrow in order to maintain body heat and our extremities start to suffer. Our metabolism speeds up and thus we end up shivering.
When it is very cold the body focuses on just keeping the brain, heart and other vital organs functioning at a cost to the rest of the body. Hence, it is always recommended to maintain body temperature of patient during the treatment.
Our unique Chemo Suit addresses the above and other two key pain points of Chemotherapy Patients:
The key features and benefits of this Chemo Suit are listed below:
- Chemo-suit is made of smart fabric that reacts to environmental conditions and adjusts its resistance – thus in colder environments like hospital units, chemo centers, our suits helps to maintain body temperature
- Chemo suit is sweat absorbent and is comfortable to wear in tropical weather
- The zippers are strategically placed on chest and hands to ensure easy accessibility to chemo ports by doctors and healthcare staff without compromising the privacy of patients
- It is anti-viral and kills the viruses including Human Coronavirus; thus protecting the patients against covid-19 viruses
- It is anti-bacterial treated and kills the bacteria; thus reduces the risk of cross-infections
- The anti-bacterial efficacy remains for more than 60 commercial washes and the chemo suit has a long life
- Chemo suit does not need special handling, and can be hand-washed / machine-washed